The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 25, 2008

More goodies

So I am very happy with the folks at Scrapbook City in BC. Herb and Lynn Smith do an awesome job with their online shopping service. I love using my cuttlebug and Michael's and Walmart just are not keeping up with the new folders and die cuts available for the little machine. I found Scrapbook City and love keeping my business here in Canada. They are just dolls and always put in a little something extra with the order. They will definitely be keeping MY business.

I had ONCE placed an order with a company in the U.S. which will remain nameless and that particular company won't be getting my business because of what they put on the customs declaration for the order. My good conscience just can't let me do business with them again.

Anyway, I could rave on and on about Scrapbook city because they are definitely a delightful company with which to do business. I'm looking forward to receiving my third order in as many weeks very shortly!

Looking forward to the long weekend so I can get to use all these new goodies!

No comments: