The Stamps I Use

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back to the blog

Well, I have been terribly negligent about posting my creations here lately. I've been churning out cards for the busy month of October in our family. My sister and her kids all have birthdays this month. My parents celebrate their wedding anniversary in October and in my dearly beloved's family we have a couple of birthdays as well. Throw in Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en and, let's not forget, world cardmaking day and well, let's just say that my brother's quilt which is nearly completed has been sadly neglected.

I'm hoping to sit down and toss up some photos of the cards made in the last couple of months (and the rest of the card set I made for a few friends) this weekend.

I'm also very excited about the Christmas Card Making workshop that I will be hosting for some of my friends in November. My "sister in law", Jenn, is conducting the workshop. She blogs over at http://jennmcmillan.blogspot.com. I'm sure that whatever she has planned for us will be awesome as she is one of the most talented, creative and crafty people I know.

I'll be sure to posts photos of the fun we have that day and the lovely creations that Jenn comes up with for us.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aww.. thanks for the loverly comment! Loving your cards!