The Stamps I Use

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The rest of the card gift set






Well, it took me long enough to post these but these are the other cards that were given to my friends.

The Happy Everything card I absolutely love. There is just something about the swiss dots and the colour combination that I really like.

One of my friends really liked the Thinking of You card. I think it was the cuttlebug lattice that really caught her eye.

I was trying to go for another masculine card with the Birthday Stripes card. Again, a cuttlebug embossing folder was used on that one.

The Flowery Butterfly came out sort of okay. For some reason, the colour in the photograph of the butterfly is off. It looks sort of blue in the photo but actually matched the purple on the flowers on the card.

The Love Your Life card was simple but got an immediate response from one of my friends. One of her nieces was visiting for a few weeks and she planned to give the card to her as in inspirational thought. That just tickled me to know that someone could immediately use the card.

No comments: