The Stamps I Use

Saturday, December 27, 2008

So many Christmas Cards


So, I'm a little pooped and am not going to post my christmas cards to the blog. If you are a facebook friend you can see them there. If you are an SCS fan, you can check out my gallery - Kanatanewf, on SCS at this address....

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=149039


However, I will post one of the cards here. For my dearly beloved....this was his card.

I'm a little OCD about my christmas cards - they all have to be different. I am very upset this year that two of them were identical. Grr. And so I don't spend the months of November and December secluded in the craft room for hours on end making Christmas cards, I have registered for the SCS christmas card challenge - 10 cards per month for the first 11 months of the year. That's 110 cards in total - this year I sent out 84...and have a few spares completed and a bunch more not yet completed, lying around in the mess that is my craft room right now.

No comments: