The Stamps I Use

Monday, January 5, 2009

2 Sketches 4 you - Kazan's Sketch 17



So this is my attempt at this sketch challenge posted on 2 Sketches For you at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/01/kazans-sketch-17.html

I picked up some super funky, totally psychedelic flowery paper this weekend and thought it might look cool for a card made with this sketch. Well.....this is what I came up with. Electic Blue Funkalicious Flowers. Papers and punch letters are from an ATD Wildflowers Paper Stack. Chipboard flowers are K&Company.

Loved the 2nd sketch on the site today as well but, it's getting close to packing it in time so maybe I can get to it tomorrow night!

8 comments:

Perky Nihilist said...

So cute. I love the blue and green color scheme.

Very pretty.

Kazan Clark said...

oh this is lovely and no sunglasses needed *lol* Super fun and bright. Love it!
Hugs
Kazan

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are so pretty! I love the colors!

Hanneke said...

Great card!

rae said...

Adorable card!! Great take on Kazan's 2s4y sketch this week!!

Allison said...

lovely card, great colours
AllisonX

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Sonia Kertznus said...

Wonderful card... love the colors.. HUGS..SK :)