The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2S4U - Bonus sketch AND Verve Stamps Lookin For Love Colour Challenge


Phew, was that a long title or what? Guess that's what I get for combining two challenges in one. First, the bonus card sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/2009/01/kazans-sketch-17.html

and second, the colour challenge from Verve Stamps Lookin for Love Release challenge. The colour challenge was to use Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom and Kraft. I substituted CTMH Cranberry and Taffy respectively, while keeping the Kraft as my card base and the tag (from the 2S4U card sketch).

I just love the Happy Everything sentiment. It says it all. I think this card will go to a friend who celebrates her birthday on January 16th.

3 comments:

rae said...

Fabulous take on Peet's sketch... love those flowers!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers great job using Peet's sketch.

Amy said...

So pretty!! I love the flowers.