The Stamps I Use

Friday, January 9, 2009

Lily the Fairy & VSLFL3


Well, cake making day continues. While layer #3 was baking I took the opportunity to finish this card.

Lily the Fairy is for the Pink Cat Studio's Lily the fairy challenge over at PaperCraftPlanet. Isn't she cute? We had to print the pdf file of Lily and colour her how we saw fit. Well, I decided she needed some sparkle. Okay a LOT of sparkle. Except for her face, arms and legs, Lily is coloured with Stickles.

The layout is courtesy of the Verve Stamps VSLFL3 sketch challenge for their Looking for love Release Week Challenges over at SplitCoastStampers.

Now to see if I can get the VSLFL4 sketch challenge done. I'm still deciding if I need to bake a 4th and 5th layer to the cake (in chocolate in defiance of cake orders!) or if layers 2 and 3 will be cut in half and stacked to make the 4th and 5th layers. hmmmmmmmm....decisions decisions.

No comments: