The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Magical Pegasys



So this is my card for the Magical Unicorn challenge over at The Greeting Farm (see http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2009/01/magical-unicorn-challenge.html).

Since I drive to work every day in a car that has a license plate that reads "PEGASYS" I felt I had to make mine a winged unicorn. Liberal interpretation of the mythical Pegasus I know but heh, I HAD to do it! The little guy's wings are actually butterfly wings stamped onto vellum. How cute is that (butterfly stamp from the CTMH Simple Beauty set). The photo below is to show the layering details. One wing is mounted behind the uni, the other is on his body. Vellum tape did the job! The butterfly, flowers and Pegasys are mounted on foam dots.


The Magical sentiment (from CTMH Magical Season stamp set) is stamped on a nestabilities die cut. A little ribbon tops it off. I think a simple but pretty card. The paper is a cloud/sky print I got at Michael's ages ago.

Anyways, ta ta for now.

No comments: