The Stamps I Use

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red Riding Hood Anya



Or....when hobbies happily collide! On The Greeting Farm (aka pink poison) they had a challenge this week. Fashion show Anya. Well, my take on this was for Red Riding Hood Anya. Something just said to me "red VELVET riding hood Anya". So I raided my fabric stash for some very red velvet I had lying around from some long ago christmas project and ta-da. Anya has a red velvet riding hood.

The layout is courtesy of a challenge over at PaperCraftPlanet. I took some liberties with the placement of the sentiment but I think it worked out okay.

Now I'm wondering what else I can use the red velvet on - valentine's day is coming after all and I have a very cool die cut for my cuttlebug - a corset for which the red velvet would so
work......off to find that die cut!

Oh yeah, notice the hair? My attempt to add highlights I think went a little off. Her hair looks like mine. Brown with grey streaks.

No comments: