The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another cupcake birthday

I love my cupcake stamps. They are perfect for birthdays. For this one I used CPS102 from http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/. I changed it just a little by using two cupcakes on the left instead of just one .....one just didn't seem to be enough.



I puffed up the frosting (liquid applique) and then used my candy cane stickles to decorate. Packet tried to sabotage the frosting while it was drying.....he was scolded. The large pink panel is from a fiskars texture plate run through the cuttlebug. The sentiment panel was scalloped using a corner rounder.

This card is headed to my brother's spouse who celebrates her birthday on February 16th.

3 comments:

Karen Gladney said...

sweet card. I love the cupcakes too.

Linda Beeson said...

Cute, cute cupcakes! Love what you did with the CPS sketch.

Lynn P. said...

Love those cupcakes - they look good enough to eat. Great job w/the sketch