The Stamps I Use

Friday, February 27, 2009

No Peeking Jenn! - Not until Sunday

Okay so first of all....If your name is Jenn McMillan.....back out of this post! Scroll no further! Come back AFTER February 28th! Tee hee hee!



So what was that warning all about? Jenn and Brooks are adopting a new kitty today and I will be visiting tomorrow with this card to welcome the newest member of the extended family. He's a marble bengal and I was thinking the image on this stamp might kind of look like him a little.

I used the sketch SASSC1 from Stamps and Smiles located right here http://stampsandsmiles.blogspot.com/2009/02/welcome-to-stamps-and-smiles-first.html for this card. I switched it up a little as my oval nesties are having a little sleepover at Jenn's right now. I thought about doing the panel with some of the other nesties but thought that this looked just fine.




the colours look a little more muted in the photo than in real life but the paper is rather muted in real life too.

Anyways, I like it and I hope Jenn and Brooks do to!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

What a great card!