The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Quick make - loose interpretation of CPS103

The above card was a very quick make and thus a very loose interpretation of the CPS 103 sketch this week seen here http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2009/02/cps103-part-1.html We were going to the birthday brunch on sunday and I had about 15 minutes in which to make the card. Don't ask....I can be a bit of a procrastinator.

I've had this birthday stamp set from inkadinkado for a while and am just getting around to using the stamps. This one is by far my favourite. I tried colouring in the little guy but the colours just weren't working with the paper I used as the background. So...I restamped him and just added a dot of red to the cherry......mmmmmm cupcakes. There are 24 of them in the kitchen now. They will be going to work tomorrow to celebrate a co-worker's birthday.

I'm about to go make another card using this little guy, for said co-worker's birthday. Maybe the next one will actually be coloured!

3 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

i think it's cute! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Linda Beeson said...

Hey, that is what using a sketch is about - just to inspire you - LOVE what you did with the CPS sketch. That image is just so cute!

Lea L. said...

What cuteness!! Great job with sketch 103...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea