The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 21, 2009

VLVFeb02 - Verve Challenge on SCS


So this card was made for the VLVFeb02 challenge over on SCS. The {twist} on the challenge was no DP!...So hard for me as I LOVE my DP!!!! So out came the cuttlebug for the circle and my new CTMH intrinsic background stamp for the white panel. I think the card came out purdy enough...mmmmm purdy.....must go eat me a hedgehog.

Sidebar: Purdy's Chocolate's is a Vancouver, BC, Canada company that's makes these delectable chocolates called hedgehogs. When my dearly beloved had to go there in January I gave him directions to the closest Purdy's to his hotel so he could bring me some....and some candied ginger.)

Back to the card: this will go to my dearly beloved's step-mother for her birthday next week. I hope she doesn't follow my blog and get tipped off about her card.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very purdy.. LOL!! And great job with the stamped panel! I know she'll love it!!