The Stamps I Use

Saturday, February 21, 2009

VLVFeb04 - Verve Challenge on SCS


My final card for the Viva La Verve challenge on SCS for February. This {twist} involved using acetate somehow in the card. In my case, I used it as the card base. My dearly beloved thinks more cards need to use acetate - or at least that's what he said when he saw this card.

I'm loving this CTMH paper pack. Perfect for cards for guys or kids. This one goes to my kid brother who celebrates his birthday in early March. Unfortunately, he left to go to sea today so he won't get to see this until he gets back home 40 days from now. I wish him a safe trip.

6 comments:

Karen Gladney said...

Beautiful card. That paper looks georgeous. Great job with it. Can't imagine you longing for our winters. Guess you don't know what you have till you miss it. Great job. Take care

Jenn said...

Very cute!! I haven't attempted these challenges yet - might have to this afternoon - this card looks GREAT!!

LINDA said...

Great card!! I haven't tryed this challenge yet. Have to check it out..Lovely work.

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my goodness what handsome masculine card! Love the gorgeous papers and design! ♥

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card, LOVE the gorgeous colors and awesome detail!! Thanks for stopping by Stamps and Smiles, you are SO Sweet!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Christi said...

How pretty! I love that dp!