The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's been a long time...

well, over a week, since I last posted. Still no card but so many new goodies - I got a package today from Verve with my new stamps and the set I won during their release party. While I was away last week, my March CTMH order came in....more goodies. And I still haven't had a chance to play with my goodies from Heather's Stamping Heaven or Pink Cat Studio.

BSG is calling tonight - so probably no tidying or playing in the craft room tonight. But with American Idol on Tuesday night...I might just venture into the craft room for some less than intellectual tv viewing and craft room tidying....

3 comments:

Gwen P. said...

Hey I saw that you wrote on Karen Gladney's blog that you were from Grand Bank...I was born in G.Bank and live in Fortune until 1980. My sister lived in Grand Bank for quite a while too...wonder if we have any friends in common???

Danielle said...

Hi - saw you registered on The Paper Passion forum! Great to see you there - and be sure to upload your cards onto the gallery! Looking forward to getting to know you better :)
Hugs, Danielle

KanataNewf said...

hey Gwen - sure am! I was born and raised there until I went to MUN and then came to Ottawa in 1992. It's a very good possibility that we know some people in common! Drop me a line sometime!