The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lily's so nice - I used her twice!



Isn't she cute? Lily the fairy is from Pink Cat Studio (link on the left side of the page). I know two little girls who have birthdays in early April so these will be their birthday cards. The paper is CTMH and just goes wonderfully with all stamps Lily! So.....since I have three other Lily stamps - expect to see this paper and Lily to be combined again in the future.

I should mention that the card layout is CASEd from a card in the Pink Cat Studio Gallery on their site. It was perfect for this stamp!

Lily's panels were cut with my nestabilities but the left half-circles were done with my Cricut...AND yes, I used my CDS software to do it. How lazy can you get? When a compass and a pair of scissors would have sufficed, I had to hook up the cricut to the laptop just so the machine could do the cutting for me. I have no shame.

I am also tickled today because I got my Doodlefactory stamps today. Yippee....now I'll have to stop at Heather's Stamping Haven courtesy of Jenn and Brooks (and Buck and Niko) for some EZ-mount to get them ready for using! ..... and probably a few new stamps while I'm at it. Since I'll be there and all. So convenient that the store is on my way home....tee hee hee.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Aww, such cute cards! I love how you've added flowers to the top of the branch - it makes it look like a cherry blossom tree! Beautiful!
Hugs, Danielle

Chrissy said...

I love them! I need to get card-making again soon.

Jenn said...

very pretty!! Have fun with the GC!