The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 29, 2009

No new photos -- yet

Well, I haven't had a chance to photograph the two cards I made over the course of three nights. But I should get to it tomorrow night -- maybe. They are, if I do say so myself, uber-cute.

I spent Friday night stamping with my neighbour - time flies when you are having fun and I filled up four sheets in my water colour pad with images! Just waiting to be coloured and transformed into cards. Then, no doubt due to my late night, I felt like $%$$ on Saturday so no crafting.

I was saving my energy for an AWESOME day at a Jenn workshop in Rideau Ferry! We made three GORGEOUS cards, a really neat origami box and the cutest gable tote! Makes me want to start making chocolates again so I can make cute little boxes and bags to put them in!

Thanks to Christine for hosting the event and Jenn for doing an awesome job of creating fun projects for us!

No comments: