The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still no peeking for Doug

Again, if you are my dearly beloved Doug...back away from this post if the current date is less than March 13. But I bet you aren't Doug. So you can peek at this card for my Doug.

I used the CPS 106 sketch from here for this card. I thought the curve of the guitar fit the curve of the sketch perfectly. And since I have had this RockStar paper stack for ages waiting to scrap something for my Doug (he plays guitar), I figured I would dip into it for another birthday card for him.




The You Rock sentiment and flourishes are inkadinkado stamps that have been heat embossed with silver metallic embossing powder.

I'm sure he will like it. Now to see if I can squeeze in another card for him before tomorrow!

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Yes, that does fit so well, love what you did with that CPS sketch.

Lea L. said...

Very fabulous masculine card! Love the guitar background paper! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Pamela said...

Great card!