The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 2, 2009

Time for some kitty loving

This is me and my Packet. He doesn't look quite so thrilled here but believe me, seconds earlier he was in the throes of an "I love Mamma" cuddle.


And this was a little earlier during dinner. He was trying to lay claim to HIS steak. Not happening PooPoo!

And this is my dearly beloved with our other little one....Newton. Newton is .... shall we say... persistent. His favourite perch during dinner is on Doug's shoulder. He made a valiant attempt to get some steak. Packet is looking on, hopeful as well. Yeah, they were cute enough to get some steak.


And this little cutie....OH MY GOD!!! This is Niko. Jenn and Brooks' new baby. Isn't he the cutest? I don't think he was very impressed with us trying to get his baby pic. Doug is lurking behind him with his phone trying to take his picture. Just look at that pose. Those cute little paws. Don't you just want to eat him up?

Anyways, that's my break from card posts. Must head up to the craft room to mount my new stamps from Pink Cat Studio.....I got FOUR....count 'em FOUR new sets. They are just too cute. But not as cute as Niko.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aren't they just the cutest babies ever!!!???