The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another early April birthday

My neighbour down the street celebrated his birthday last weekend as well. I found the inspiration for his card from one of the Sheetload E-Zine issues. I took a slight liberty with the sketch but I think the tilted balloon panel works.


I cuttlebugged the card base front and used DP from the CTMH "It's a Guy Thing" paper pack. The stamped images are from Verve Stamps.

I've also decided I need to work on jazzing up the insides of my cards. So...here is an attempt at doing that.


No fancy punches for those photo corner fakes. Simply cut a couple of 2inch squares on the diagonal and then cut out the little bit with a ruler and a craft knife. Who says I need all those fancy-schmancy tools?...ooops...that was me.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great card! Love the cuttlebugged front!