The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Anya

This is the Easter card I spent Saturday afternoon making for my dearly beloved.




The sketch is #46 from Sketch Saturday . I modded it a little by flipping it clockwise.


The sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio .

The image is the digital stamp Easter Anya by the Greeting Farm with just a little mod. I "trimmed" her locks so that HER hairstyle more closely resembled MINE, right down to the colour. Well, sort of, truth be told, mine has more grey that mysteriously disappears from time to time!

If you have seen any of my earlier easter card postings you will recognize the papers and ribbons used here. Not sure why, but purple and yellow say Easter to me. Maybe it has something to do with the flowers that are peeking from the ground in my yard.

Now, the colours in the photo are a little off. Anya's dress is supposed to have a skirt that is CTMH Hydrangea in colour but I find it looks more blue in the photo. Oh well, blame Mr Easter Bunny for the picture quality. Not only did he NOT bring me a DSLR, he apparently forgot to get me ANY chocolate. Not even a CARD! In protest I walked to Starbucks this afternoon for a Grande Cappucino and a REALLY BIG cookie! It was as far as I could go from the house what with being chained with two pagers and all for the long weekend. Yes, a civil servant's job is SOOOO cushy {read with sarcasm}.

Did you notice that the bunny ears are fun-flocked? Had to do something to liven them up a little.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Totally adorable! Great job!

Zarah said...

So sweet!

Carol said...

AWW cute x

Kim Nath said...

Very sweet, love the purples!

tracy said...

Such a cutie!
Tracy x

rachelsigmak said...

Adorable. I love flock.