The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally a card post


I made this card for a {younger} co-worker who celebrated his birthday Friday by taking the day off. So our at work cupcake celebration courtesy of yours truly was postponed until Monday.

The sketch is from the Verve Stamps April Release Challenges. I used sketch VSAPR2, turned on its side. The image is from Inkadinkado. I had to do something rude and funny for him and since I have not yet mounted my new Doodlefactory stamps on EZ-Mount (it just came today in one of those lovely bubble envelopes we all love to get), this one had to do. The papers -- not sure. I've used them before and think they are from an assorted box I got at Costco eons ago.

Hoping to get to more crafting in the next few days as I am once again chained with a pager. Have come to the sad realization that my next several weekends are already booked.

This weekend - stuck on call so don't really plan much of anything.

Next weekend - May 2nd is Jenn's big Crop for the Cure day. Which reminds me I have to get organized with photos for the album I plan to work on.

Following weekend - on call again. Grrrr.

Week after That - is the May TwoFour weekend (yes, it is only May 15th but what the hey, that's Canada for you). I'm redoing my motorcycle training course to extend my M2 another 5 years since it expires June 20 and there is NO way I am ready for an exit exam after only being on a bike as a driver maybe twice since I got the license. Broken toes kind of scared me off for a long time.

Week after That - back on call again.

By then....we're almost June and I suspect there will be planting still going on in the garden!

Phew....I'll be ready for a Vacation!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable card! And they're K&Co papers... I got the same pack at Costco... hehe! Don'tcha love 300 sheets for $15!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Cool card- I like that bunny and the sketch.