The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Get well soon...or else!


So dearly beloved asked me why I was giving our neighbour, who just had shoulder surgery, a scary bear on his get well card. Well, I REALLY needed an excuse to use this digital stamp and I know my neighbour will crack up when he sees it! I just love this image - it is a digital stamp from The Greeting Farm - from their designs for House of Mental (totally love that company name).

Just printed the image twice, coloured then cut one of them out to pop up on the other. The sentiment was cuttlebugged.

The sketch is from the April 2009 issue of Sheetload of Cards. There is a link to their site on my left sidebar.



AND....I got more new stamps today. The latest Verve release! This company is so cool. They included a "Smile" stamp to say thank you for the order. How nice is that?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cool card - I love the humour!
Hugs, Danielle

Lynette Neus said...

Cute shoes, and great card!

Amy Sheffer said...

How cute!! Makes me LOL! Hope your neighbor enjoys it! Have fun with your new Verve stamps - can't wait to see what you make!