The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hoppy Easter


This is the Easter card I sent to my brother and his girlfriend. I love this little bunny from Pink Cat Studio. The sentiment is from the same set. I do think that yellow and purple are my favourite colour combination for easter cards. There is something so happy about those colours. That and the crocuses that are now peeking out from the flower beds in my front yard are yellow.

The sketch is from the January 2009 issue of Sheetload of Cards. The papers are from my stash {of scraps!}.

Mr Bunny was coloured with my CTMH markers using a blending pen.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE this card!! The layout is great and I love how you put the little bunny to the side of the sentiment! And the black makes the papers really POP!!

KanataNewf said...

Believe it or not -- the papers are matted with a very dark ... PURPLE! Again, the lighting mucks up the colours when I photograph.