The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Off Topic - what else is new

Hello bloggers!

A dear friend of mine who celebrates her birthday tomorrow is now a contributor to the Foodies blog. I think she has wonderful insights to share on dealing with meal preparation when you have a child with food sensitivities and about eating HOME made or HOME grown. Be sure to check out her first post!

And ... Well, I do have cards I need to photograph and post. Some are Christmas and some are not...they have to wait a little longer. I am busy trying to get organized for Jenn's all day crop on Saturday, May 2. My first crop!

ta ta for now.

2 comments:

chrissywitch said...

Thanks!

Danielle said...

oo, I'll check this out - my youngest has severe food allergies - thanks!
BTW, the African stamp you like so much I got years ago from a South African lady who moved to Ireland! Can't remember for the life of me what the name of her company was but if you want some images I'll be more than happy to stamp some out for you! Just let me know...
Hugs, Danielle