The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Practically Perfect - Welcome Baby

That's not me being immodest - it is the name of the stamp set used for this card. I was one of the lucky winners of one of the March Release Stamps sets from Verve Stamps. When the opportunity presented itself, I jumped at the chance to use the cute little bunny. A dear friend was looking for a Welcome Baby card at the card stores and could not find one....so I volunteered.
This cute little number only took about 20 minutes to make and mostly assemble. The bunny I finished this morning - maybe another 5 minutes. I think I will have to make a few more of these - boy, girl and generic just to stash or toss into the sets of cards I like to give away.



The card is 5 x 6.5 inches. The round panels are nestabilities die cuts and the bunny was coloured with watercolour pencils (twice) with the second image cut out and popped up. Good to finally start using some of my stash of papers.

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

So sweet! Love the bunny in gray!

Jenn said...

Adorable!!