The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shout Out To SheetLoad

So, no card from me today but I do have an AWESOME site to share.

Sheetload of Cards publishes a monthly e-zine with a sketch and cutting diagrams to maximize getting a bunch of cards from just a few sheets of paper. How cool is that?

Personally, I think it is AWESOME since I have resolved to A) use up some of my paper stash B) give tons of cards away to people just because C) make 10 christmas cards per month for the first 11 months of the year.

The reason I found this awesome site is because of The Greeting Farm - they are featured in this month's e-zine!

I hope it is okay that I am including the front page of their e-zine here. If not, please someone from the site let me know and I will edit the post.






Anyhow, don't take my word for it, check out the current issue . On the site there is also a link on the left sidebar where you can find their previous issues! Awesome goodness!

1 comment:

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Thanks for the "shout out" and good luck winning the prize.

~Alicia

ps: it is totally fine to post the thumbnail picture in the post and was actually required to be entered to win. :)