The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 17, 2009

Super Excited

Yippee!!!!!! So, if you saw my post earlier this week about the Anya blog hop and hopped around and checked out all the other cool projects you would have come across Kim Nath's blog . Well, Kim did some truly AWESOME Anya and Ian projects. Of course, I let her know how cool I thought everything in her post was and guess what - I won a cute Elf Anya!

Eeep! This news totally rocks since I took the day off and did not get to ANY stamping even though all my new Greeting Farm and Doodlefactory stamps were calling. Not to mention the Verve Stamps release week challenges. I expect I may hibernate in the craft room tomorrow since my body will likely protest all the cleaning, painting and yard work that was crammed into my day. Sad news is, dearly beloved was not pleased with the painting so now all the baseboards are going to have to be sanded and repainted ... AGAIN! Oh the glamourous life I lead.

No comments: