The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Time for a card

or two....

This card is a CASE of Jenn's card.... . But much less detailed.



Paper, heart image and sentiment are all CTMH. Ribbon is from Michael's ... awesome sale this week 4/$1. This card was for my dear friend and her husband who celebrated their 15th anniversary just last week. The green panel is cut with my nestabilities.

And finally I got to use one of my new Doodlefactory stamps (no they have not yet all been EZ-mounted...just Beezely). Guess what kind of card this is? Yup....a bee-lated birthday. Isn't that terrible? You would think I would have just raided my stash of cards but no, had to make this instead.


The flower is made with my peony nestabilities - layers of mulberry paper. Toss on a few dewdrops I got from PaperworksCo, some Stickles (also from PaperworksCo) on the wings....and some hand-doodled bee tracks and away we go. This belated birthday card was posted just today to a cousin of mine in Newfoundland who celebrated her birthday a couple of days ago.

Ta da......two cards!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Great cards!! I love the nesties on both and Beezley is too cute with the little doodles behind him!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Both are fantastic! Love the elegance of the first and the happy, spring feel of the second!

Crayola58 said...

Really cute cards. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello. I always love to see a new friend.
Carole

Enfys said...

super cute cards, love those paeony nesties, they look great
hugs
enfys