The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well it's about time....

I have apparently been making cards and just not finding the time to post them. So now it is time to play catch-up.

My dearly beloved's younger brother had a birthday last weekend and ALL week I had this idea in my head for his birthday card. Really, it is inspired by a running joke. Who (?) is the black sheep in the blended family - or just how many of them there are!





The card didn't quite turn out as I had envisioned. Once I got stamping all the cute little Pink Cat Studio black sheep I just wanted to keep using black paper! So I managed to dig out of my {shhhh....ever-growing} stash some plaid {gotta keep it scottish you know}. Some ribbon {shhh...slightly smaller stash}. Then I just HAD to ...I mean HAD to use my brand new Nestabilities die I got just that morning from Heather's Stamping Haven.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awesome card!!