The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why things never go as planned

Our two fur babies are quite insistent on getting comfy where THEY want to get comfy. Packet is all about the cuddle spot. If dearly beloved is gaming, then Packet has to be on the recliner part of the couch. It is HIS spot. Newton, on the other hand, is all about the amount of real estate he can occupy. If he can touch BOTH of his hoomins, all the better. And he was until I got up to take this picture. This was Friday night.



Saturday morning, MY lap. Notice the laptop has been pushed out of IT's normal position?

Packet insinuated his way in first. Then Newton had to crowd in as well. MMM hmmm...we stay here. You no go anywhere --- unless you are getting us treaties. There was flannel. They love flannel.


Later that day after retail therapy, pizza and a nap. These two decided my lap was still their favourite spot.


How could I possibly get up to craft with these two cuddled in for the long run? So...only one card got made this weekend. Late on Sunday night. I'll get around to posting it on Monday I imagine.

1 comment:

chrissywitch said...

Those are some spoiled kitties you have there!