The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cakeabella

Yay, I can post this now!

So, I had the chance to use my new Cakeabella stamp from Stamping Bella .

Actually, I used her twice, but I wasn't REALLY creative. I decided to use the bellarific challenge for May 1st for the sketch.



I was so pleased with how my friend Chrissy's birthday card came out (above), that I had to use the same sketch for another friend.


Now before you say it is mean of me to point out that friend #2 is turning 40, we've known each other since we were five and my birthday is BEFORE hers. I am welcoming her to the club.

I think the black card bases and the black mats really make the colours in the DP pop. Other than bella, the other stamps used are Verve (Happy Birthday) and CTMH (wish and 40!).

1 comment:

chrissywitch said...

I love my card! Thanks!