The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crop for the Cure

Phew....am I exhausted from yesterday's AWESOME all day crop. In addition to some Mother's day projects I was working on (those will be posted later...when they are finished!), I took part in a couple of workshops - of course, card related.

In one of them, we made SIX cards. Can you believe that? Six cards! This is one of them. All CTMH papers. I did not put a sentiment on it at the crop as I wasn't quite sure for which occasion I would use it. I would like to give credit to the lady {update: Tammy Stephenson} who conducted the workshop for the design but I can't remember her name - just that it begins with a "T"(I think). Jenn can probably help me out there (so I can edit this post later).


Well, my cousin's wife/chick flick pal, Jackie, called me this morning to remind me that I had tentatively planned to visit them at their new house out in the boonies today. She was doing the CHEO walk this morning and was letting me know when she would be home.

First workshop card to the rescue!



The sentiment is CTMH and is layered on three oval nestabilities die cuts. Ta da! Instant card. I think I am going to have to make a few more of these with some assorted papers just to have on hand for quick cards in a flash.

I'll have to rave about the crop in another post. Jenn and Tash (who is also from "Da Rock") did an awesome job organizing and keeping 30 women entertained and well-fed for the day. Thanks Jenn and Tash!

I'll post more photos of the workshop items and my own projects when I get a chance.

Ta ta for now...

1 comment:

chrissywitch said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I wish I could have come, but Heidi is not ready to be left for so long just yet. Definitely let me know if they do it again next year.