The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cupcake Box

Time for another Stampin' Out Alzheimer's Challenge.

This cute little cupcake box was made using a free template generously donated to the cause by Kelleigh Ratzlaff (The Digichick). The link to her tutorial on using the template is here .

So, this was an amazingly simple little box to build. I simply cut my DP into 8.5x11 and put it into my laser printer facing down in order to print the template on the white back of the paper (so the lines wouldn't show on the dp side). Then I cut it out and voila! A cute little box to give to someone special.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

ooo, I love this box! Will definitely have to give this one a go! Nicely done Sheena!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

I love the card! How pretty! Very nice coloring.

Jenn said...

Soooo pretty!! and the little embellie is darling!!