The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday from Cuppy!

So this is my first Stamps and Smiles card with my new stamps that arrived this week! Say Hello to Cuppy! Isn't she cute?



The card sketch is SASSC17 from Stamps and Smiles. The colour choice is from another challenge over at Stampin' Out Alzheimer's. This card is for the two by two challenge sponsored by Taylored Expressions - use pink and brown and only TWO types of embellishments. My DP is pink with white polka-dots. I matted everything with brown. The ribbon (embellie #1) is pink and brown and my dew drops (embellie #2) are brown.

I did two Cuppy images. One is popped up on dimensionals. Cuppy's frosting is paper-pieced from swirly pink paper. Then I masked Cuppy and sponged the background before adding her balloon.

I have to say I absolutely love these images from Stamps and Smiles.

4 comments:

Mrs B said...

Super cute card! I love how you colored cuppie! she is so cute!!!
cindyb

Jenn said...

Gorgeous!! Your background looks awesome and I love the paper piecing!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Super cute card!! TFS!

Vickilyn said...

This is sooo cute!! I love paper piecing!!