The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Your Special Day

Last Sunday, I spent the morning and most of the afternoon at Jenn's with Tanya , stamping up a storm. We're all fans of the Doodlefactory and each have a different assortment so, we got together so we could each stamp up a bunch of images from each other's collections. Of course, this just adds fuel to the flames for having to get the images we DON'T have in our collection.

So, Jenn was a doll and I tried out her Prismas for colouring up this little guy from HER collection.



I still have a LONG ways to go before my talent begins to even approach her skill, but I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Prismas so I can start practising.

The sketch I used for this card is CPS117 from Card Positioning Systems.

The papers are from a digital paper pack offered as a freebie download on Stampin Out Alzheimer's . The download was offered by Libby Wiefenbach . Aren't they they cutest?

The sentiment is from the Today's Date CTMH stamp set.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very cute!! Such a great job on the background and our little bunny friend looks awesome!!