The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Mother's Day

Two more mother's day cards - neither of which is for MY mom. That one will be in the next post.

The first one is for my dearly beloved's Mom. The sketch is from Sheetload of cards, just expanded to be a full size card. Paper is CTMH, stamped images are Verve. After taking the photo, I decided the flower image needed a little something so I outlined the flowers on the stem.



This second card went to my brother's girlfriend and I believe I used another sheetload of cards sketch here as well.


Papers are CTMH and the sentiment is Verve. Edged with my EK Success Diamond Scallop border punch. The panels are nestabilities die cuts done on my cuttlebug. See those Zellers flowers cropping up again? Speaking of crop - I made these two cards at the all day crop I attended on Saturday and just put the finishing touches on the 2nd one at home on Monday.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards! Perfect for Mother's Day!