The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No crafting today

but boy am I tired. Took the day off work today to paint - not creatively paint - that is definitely NOT my forte. Nope, practical painting in the house. Windows to be exact. I have decided that painting windows is my LEAST favourite type of painting, particularly the windows we have on our main floor. They ALL have transoms above them and take screen inserts so there are lots of finicky bits to paint. One coat down, at least one maybe two more to go.

Going to work would have been an easier and shorter day. Oh well, it has to be done.

Update: So, it being guitar night at our house and all I thought I might get to do some stamping of images to colour at a later date. Nope. Believe it or not, my hand is too sore to stamp! It even looks bruised where I was resting the paint brush. mmmmm...methinks I need a new painting technique - or staff.

Time to mellow out and find something on the tube to watch that I am NOT already PVRing.

No comments: