The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 11, 2009

a productive weekend

Ahhhh....it's funny what you can accomplish with a sick sweetie in the house. Because my dearly beloved has been ill the last several days, I did NOT feel guilty just sitting with him on the couch, catching up on our PVRed shows. While doing THAT, I FINALLY got around to mounting {most of} my doodlefactory stamps onto EZmount - still have sentiments to do but that's okay. Mounting those was put on hold until I got to Heather's today to get some more EZ mount storage pages on which to put the stamps. I'm getting ready for our doodlefactory-aholics {not so} anonymous day at Jenn's a couple of weekends from now. Tee hee - I also picked up another Magnolia stamp while I was at Heather's -- too cute. Now I just have to get around to using them!

Didn't actually make any cards this weekend - which is why this one that I made during the card workshop at the Crop for Cure comes in handy for tomorrow.


As soon as I made this card, I knew to whom it would be gifted - my neighbour's little boy who will be seven tomorrow. I just love all the little critters. I know this is a new paper from the CTMH Summer Catalogue.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Busy bee Sheena! I love mounting up new rubba - so much fun! Have fun inking them up and can't wait to see what you create - your Tildas too!! Love the card you made there - such cute paper!
Hugs, Danielle

Jamie Martin said...

This is a super cute birthday card, love it!