The Stamps I Use

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SASMR3 - For my Aunt

This card will be making it's way south of the border tomorrow to my Aunt who celebrates her birthday next week.

The sketch uses the SASMR3 sketch from the Stamps and Smiles challenges this week.

The papers are from the CTMH Key to My Heart package and the flower, vase and sentiment are from one of my favourite CTMH stamp sets (judging by how badly the stamps are stained!) The flower and vase are each stamped twice with the second image popped up on dimensionals. The colonial white panel was cuttlebugged with my swiss dots folder.

Hope she likes her card! I'll be seeing her in Newfoundland this August as she is planning a visit so I am going to go home at the same time to see her - for the first time in over twenty years! Maybe even 25......or possibly 30....

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yep, I definitely need a Cuttlebug! Very nice!

Jenn said...

This is awesome! I love how the flower and pot are sneaking off the panel! Looks amazing!!