The Stamps I Use

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SASMR4 - For my chick flick pal

Ahhh...the final sketch challenge from Stamps and Smiles, SASMR4 .



This card will be going to my movie-going pal who celebrates her birthday this week.

The papers are CTMH - from the Key to my Heart paper pack. hmmm...now that I've cracked it open I can't seem to stop using those papers. I just love them!

Both sets of panels were cut with my nestabilities. The sentiment is from my favourite CTMH stamp set and look, what's that? Yup, another one of those flowers!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Very pretty! Gotta love the KTMH paper pack! I'm hording most of mine! ;)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful!! I have enjoyed all of your cards during our release week!

Thank you so much for playing along with us during our release! We hope to see you tomorrow during the blog hop! 9 pm central.

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Jenn Embry said...

Cute card! I too found that once I started using the KTMH papers that they were addictive. I'm holding onto the remainder of them for the time being. I'm a reformed hoarder, but still working on it. LOL