The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shout Out to Sheetload

So have you had a chance to check out Sheetload of Cards yet? It is an ezine published monthly with truly awesome sketches, highlighted by the projects featured.

This is the cover of the May 2009 issue


You crafty folks out there who avidly follow "Markie's Mom" Faith will recognize her as the featured artist on the front cover. I have already used this awesome sketch for a couple of regular A4 size cards but have not yet done the little scrapling and card combo. As Jenn suggested when she saw this, the little scrapling would make a perfect bookmark (with a magnetic closure). So, I am sure I will be making a few of those. I'm thinking they would be great to mark favourite recipes in my vast collection of cookbooks!

If you check out the post Labels in my sidebar and look for sheetload, you will see the cards I have made using various of the sketches.

No comments: