The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 1, 2009

Why are masculine cards so hard to make?

My dearly beloved has a friend from high school with whom he STILL plays DnD. He's been absent for several months now but is finally going to be there tonight. His birthday was a few days ago and this is the card I made for him. So instead of it going in the post, it gets delivered in person!

But boy, I do find masculine cards so very hard to make. What do you mean I can't use ribbon?


Anywho....this paper pack from CTMH comes to the rescue for masculine cards. I will definitely have to get some more on my next order. The Sketch is from the May 2009 issue of Sheetload of cards. I modded it a little to do a 4x5.25 inch card instead of a 4x4. The balloons and sentiment are Verve. The little tags were cut with my cuttlebug.

I know, kinda plain and ho-hum but....next time, I swear I'm using duct tape!

No comments: