The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yay me! .... and catch-up time!

Yay....I passed. And, not to toot my own horn or anything {well, not too loudly} but I passed my motorcycle test with a perfect score. And now that I am mostly rested, but still aching everywhere, I am catching up on all the paper-crafting blogs to which I subscribe.

Over at Danielle's blog she has a post for some awesome blog candy which is up until the end of May. I consider Danielle one of my many online enablers - she let us know that Heather's has Magnolia Stamps! Awesome for those of us that are local and just adore these sweet images. Check out Danielle's older posts for some of the sweet cards she has made using some of the Magnolia images.

I am feeling totally inspired by all the posts from the last few days and can't wait to hit the craft room today ... maybe there will be an ACTUAL card post later.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Sheena, congrats on passing!! And thank you for joining my blog candy and your very sweet and kind words!! I look forward to seeing your inspired creations later!
Hugs, Danielle