The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dad's Memory Book

The end of the weekend has arrived (quietly shedding tears) and I accomplished one thing craft-wise that I wanted to finish - a memory book for my Dad like I made for my Mom. I've tossed up a slide show on the left sidebar for now but will attempt to post the pages with some commentary throughout the week.

Some general bits of info about the memory book:

I used Close To My Heart products to make it - it is a 9x9 accordion book so there are 8 pages in total. The papers used are from the "It's a Guy Thing" Level 2 paper pack. Some of the layouts are CTMH Reflections layouts and some are of my own design. I made my OWN chipboard letters for "Our Dad" and "Grandpa" using my Cuttlebug.

I *THINK* you can see larger images of the pages if you click on the slideshow. I created the source on Picasa and set it as a public album. So, we shall see. The fact that I can see it ....well, it means nothing since I am the owner!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, crafting or not!

.s.

2 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Beautiful Sheena, you can see the love you put into it.

Danielle said...

Gorgeous memory book Sheena - your dad will be sure to treasure it and it's beautiful memories!
Hugs, Danielle