The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Graduation Times Two

My dear friend Dorothy has two twelve year old daughters who will have a graduation ceremony on Tuesday. I decided to make them cards to match their dresses that they chose for the day. I also was inspired by the card class yesterday to use the same pop-up style for their cards.

This purple card is for Grace. She is an amazing writer with an imagination and talent beyond her years.

With that in mind, I chose the sentiment "Soar High" from The Greeting Farm Wild Things set to go with Graduation Anya. I think if she lets her talents take wing, she will have a bright future ahead.

Marie has a teal dress so this is her card. Marie has a sparkling personality and she loves to please everyone around her.


With that in mind, I chose the "Lead" sentiment, again from The Greeting Farm Wild Things set. I guess I think that Marie needs to focus more on being the leader rather than the follower who tries to make everyone else happy. She has a great future ahead of her if she follows HER dreams and not those of her peers.

Our message to each of the girls is written on the back of the card.

Happy Graduation Day girls!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go Sheena - awesome cards!! So glad you were inspired - I had a ton of fun in yesterdays class!!
Hugs, Danielle

Tanya Rudd said...

Awesome, How did you fold the card? Do you have the template?