The Stamps I Use

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom - CPS120

My Mom has a birthday this week. She will be a whopping 59 years old! The sad thing is, she looks younger every time I see her! People now mistake us for sisters instead of Mother and Daughter. I like to think it is because I haven't lived in my hometown for over twenty years so people FORGET my Mom has TWO daughters. That being said, I look just like her so if I look as good as she does when I'M 59... yay genetics!

This is the card I will have to express to her on Monday. My card making mojo was M.I.A. for a few days - focused on the garden at this time of year. To the rescue came the CPS 120 sketch for this week.


Nestabilities Small and Large Labels were used for the image panel. The Flower image was coloured twice with PrismaColour Pencils, with the second image cut out and popped up for dimension.

And this is the sentiment inside the card.


Again with the Nestabilities Labels.

card details:
card base measures 5 x 6.5
Papers: CTMH Perfect Day Paper Pack
Sentiments: Verve Because of You
Flower Image: The Greeting Farm For Someone

6 comments:

Jeannette said...

I'm sure your Mom will love this card it's lovely!

Silke said...

Beautiful card inside and out :)!!!

Marie with a :-) said...

LOVE IT! The pop up image is so pretty. I'm sure your mom will love it!

Tanya Rudd said...

Beautiful! Just that!

Teresa said...

What a wonderful card, your mom will love it. Thanks for joining in with the bananas.

Sherry said...

Great card and your mom is going to love it.