The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Uncle

My Mom's older brother has a birthday next week so I made a card tonight to send to him. After dearly beloved MOCKED my last Carl the Cupcake card --- I won't REPEAT what he said, I decided to use a different cupcake. This one is from the Doodlefactory. Jenn, the enabler, is responsible for this as I HAD to get this set after seeing some of the cute cards she has made with hers.


Dearly Beloved's comment on seeing this one is somewhat more repeatable this time ---"ooh...psychedelic cupcake -- or is it a mushroom?"....MEN!!!

Notice the background on this card? Same as the father's day card I made for my brother. Just did a little something different with the image.

details:
card measures 5 x 5
panels: cut with nestabilities dies
stamped image: doodlefactory

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my, you have been busy making all these cards!! Great job on all of them!
Hugs, Danielle

DoodleFactory said...

My boyfriend teases my drawings all the time. He thinks Sneeq (the raccoon from the Great Outdoors set) is a pickle. I think the teasing just means they like it, but they're not allowed to say because that would be unmanly :)