The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Father's Day - Dad

For this card, I used this sketch from the Sketch and Stash Challenge blog.



When my dearly beloved saw it, a second one was requested - for his Dad, as this one is going to my Dad. Love this DP. The dark grey panel was embossed with the cuttlebug. The brads look like screw heads. The image was coloured with Prismacolour pencils and the image panel was cut with my small deckled rectangle nestabilities.

details:
card measures 5x5
image: Fixafella from Stamping Bella
sentiment: CTMH

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card, love the image, and the colour combo is fab, really makes the image stand out! Loving the screw brads too! Louise x

Becky said...

Fantastic card, I love the image and the backing papers look fab too!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Tanya Rudd said...

This is just too awesome, great coloring!