The Stamps I Use

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello Friend!

One of my co-workers has a girlfriend who is very crafty - I blame her for making me get my first Cricut and then my Cuttlebug - and all the goodies that go with them! Including the SECOND Cricut. Anyhow, today she was all excited because Heather's had the Zutter Bind-it-All come in and she was on Heather's list of people to call! She got her call and DASHed off to pick it up!

So, I was telling my coworker that his girlfriend was going to need some thin chipboard to make some covers for all of her new projects she will be making. And since my dear SIL Jenn got me a bunch some time ago I would be happy to give him some for her.

I figured I would put in a cute card with the plain chipboard and found this one in my stash.


I actually made this card back in October of last year but can't seem to find it on my blog. isn't Harriet Cute? She's an image from PaperworksCo out in Alberta. There is a link to them on my sidebar. Love this little company. I got most of my nestabilities, my dewdrops and some of my cuttlebug folders from Peggy and am DEFINITELY a loyal customer.

I'm betting Steph will like this card - but not as much as her new Bind-It-All!

1 comment:

Jan said...

OHH! This is the sweetest little hippo! Too cute!